Friends for African Development (FAD) is a non-profit organization working collaboratively with African communities to achieve sustainable development. We focus on providing clean water, education, and Christian formation.
We are currently supporting under-resourced communities through:
- Educational scholarships for students, as well as school supplies and materials
- Medical and health provision through education and vital medical supplies
- Small grants to local businesses to support economic development
- Community leadership training and development
- Local church support through education, leadership and pastoral training, and resources
- Well-building and similar clean water projects for both people and livestock